Rebar Estimation for Concrete projects
We at Ontario Steel Detailing can assure you that all your estimation projects will come with estimated precision.
If you are bidding a job, estimation is the first step to get on top of the bid-result .
In today’s competitive market, any job that is estimated wisely is your job. So get us on your side and be a winner.
What We Do?
- We provide Rebar quantities in tonnage or lbs
- We provide quantities for mesh ,chairs, accessories , etc(as required)
- We will provide it in excel or in a the format required.
How We Do?
- We will study all structural, architectural and civil plans
- We will definitely read the fine prints and the notes.
- We will read the addendum; RFI answered received and raise any questions while estimating.
- We will find the errors and suggest money saving strategy, if needed we will do value engineering( for a charge)
- We will evaluate the size of the project and the shape of the project
- We will get the job done
What We Use :
- ACI ( American Concrete Institute)
- CSRI (Concrete Reinforcing Steel Institute)
- American Society of Testing Materials (ASTM) E1557UNIFORMAT Ion
- ASTM A615 Grade 40
- ASTM A615 Grade 60
- ASTM A706 Grade 60 (Low Alloy Steel)
- ASTM A185 (Welded Wire Fabric)
- AASTM A955 (Stainless steel bars)
- ASTM A970 (Welded And Forged Headed Bars)
FREE CONSTRUCTION SUPPORT :
-- We hold your hand during the project and provide support whenever required.
-- We provide support to the extent included in the scope of work provided by us
FREE REVISIONS :
-- Revisions are included in the price, if due to errors and omissions of Ontario Steel Detailing
-- Revisions due to RFI, Bulletin,Sketches, etc ( not included)